 |
| M.A.C Morange |
Bold colors are the "it" color for the Summer. Make it Red, Orange, or Hot Pink. I'm focussing on Oranges and Corals in the post.
 |
| I paired Ruby Kisses Shiny Orange Lipstick with a bright eye look. I used M.A.C. Fluidline eyeliner in Waveline, which is a blue to compliment the orange. (a little color theory for you) |
 |
| Here I'm wearing Coastal Scents Lip gloss in Coral Funk. I love this color. It's like the perfect shade of coral on my skin. I also like the fact that Coastal Scents' lip glosses aren't annoyingly sticky. |
 |
| In this look I added a bold blue/green eye with a softer coral/pink lip. This color is also from Coastal Scents. It's called Near Peach. Not as shimmery/frosty but still pretty and comfortable to wear. |
The bright bold orange works on eyes as well lips.
So pretty! I'm loving corals and oranges right now too :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms. Viva Glam!
ReplyDeleteCorals/oranges are so pretty, especially on brown skin. I've been wearing them a lot.