Well once I received the brushes, they said C433 Pro Blending Fluff. I was so full of joy! You know what else? I just went to the website and the brush is sold out again. This is so crazy. I've been trying to get this brush from Coastal Scents for months and months and this was the first time I was able to get it. I was actually worried that when my order arrived, I'd have a notification saying the brush is no longer available and the'd refund my money. LOL!
Here's everything I purchased below.
Awesome! I love getting new brushes!
ReplyDeleteYes me too. I was so excited about this one. It's been on my Coastal Scents Wish List since 12/4/10. I would get so frustrated b/c I'd see people writing reviews about it and it would make me wonder when did they get the brush b/c I would check just about every week and it was always sold out.
ReplyDeleteDo you have the sigma 217 dupe? I wonder how this one compares to that.
ReplyDeleteHi Chocolate Barbie!
ReplyDeleteNope, I don't have any Sigma brushes. I hear good things about them though.