- Great Value for the price. It's inexpensive and you get a pretty good amount. 6.7 oz. Depending on the vendor, the price may vary. I stocked up when they were $3.99 at Kroger's Grocery Store. On the Neutrogena website it's on sale for $5.49.
- It has an easy access pump. Bars are messy and bottles/ tubes tend to lead me to wasting product b/c I usually pour/squeeze too much. Plus I feel like a pump is just quicker.
- It's gentle. This cleanser works really well without feeling too harsh. It even gets off my eye make-up without burning my eyes.
- Fresh Foaming Cleanser kills two birds with one stone because it's a make-up remover and a cleanser in one. Perfect for night time when I don't feel like going through my entire skin care regimen.
- No strong fragrance. It does have a light fresh scent, but it's not overpowering so I can tolerate it.
My experiences as a Professional Make-Up Artist. This is my place to talk about products, application, comparisons, and share tips.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
5 Reasons Why this Neutrogena Product is My Favorite Make-Up Remover
Labels:
eye make-up remover,
facial cleanser,
Inexpensive Products,
Kroger's Grocery Store,
My favorites,
Neutrogena
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just started using this, trying to simplify my skincare routine!
ReplyDeleteHi there Jbrobeck!
ReplyDeleteFirst I have to tell you that I love your avitar! Daria is totally awesome. Okay back to my response, ha ha, it definitely helps to simplify your routine because you only have to use 1 cleanser. I love this stuff. Thanks for stopping by and taking time out to comment.