They gave us these really nice reusable shopping bags that I'll be using a lot. They're pretty sturdy.
Here's what's inside
I was only able to take home the foundations and the flash palette after my purchase. These were among the featured products that were 50% off. I've been wanting some of this foundation for a couple of years but refused to pay $40 for it. I'm sooooo glad that I waited. I thought about getting it when I had a Sephora gift card a few months ago, but I purchased the Sephora Airbrush Foundation brush instead. The other items were shipped to me and I received them last Saturday 10/15/11, which is pretty impressive since I was supposed to have a 5-10 business day wait. Shout out to Turner and Mariel for doing such a great job with handling all of the purchases and shipping. :-)Another picture of my products. I'm so happy to have these items. This is the most amount of MUFE products I've ever had. Starting from the Top Left: Brush Cleanser, HD Foundation in #107, #123, #153, and #185, and Airbrush Thinner. There are 4 eyeshadow refills: #5, #7, the infamous #92 (Woo Hoo! after all of these years I finally got it!), and #28. In the middle is the flash palette on top and the Camo Concealer Palette #5. They are laying on top of the On Makeup magazine that we received for free. To the right is the beautiful Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #15.
I'm eagerly awaiting my next shipment. I have so many ideas on how to be creative with these products. My next order has 2 Smokey Lash mascaras, Camo Palette #4, Empty Eye Shadow Palette, HD Powder, and Aqua Cream.
What is this infamous 92? Want to know!
ReplyDeleteJessica, it's a beautiful matte purple that a lot of people rant and rave about. It's different from every other purple shadow that I have. I had my eye on it for a long time but never purchased it until the MUFE Pro Road Show.
ReplyDelete