Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

False Lashes

I have to admit.  I'm probably one of the few MUAs who prefers good mascara over lashes.  Lashes are fun and can definitely add that extra "pow" to a look, but I don't feel like they are needed all of the time.  Lately, I'm seeing lash overkill.  This is especially true when I see ladies wearing false lashes without any other make-up.  Why would you do this?  What sense does this make?  At least put on some liner and a shadow!!  But hey, who am I to judge these women.  If they like it, then it must be working for them.  Well with all of this being said, here are some of my favorite lashes that I've purchased.  My all time favorite lashes are #7 by MAC.  My 2nd favorite would be #3 by MAC.  My 3rd favorite is the #110 by Ardell.  See below:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics