Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Favorite Eye Make Up Remover

For years I was in love with Clinique's Take the Day Off eye/lip make-up remover.  The only downside was that it was a bit oily.  I tried Bifacil by Lancome but it didn't seem to work as quickly despite the much higher price.  I used MAC Gently off eye/lip make-up remover and it was a good "in between"; not as oily as Clinique's TDO and worked faster and was less expensive than Lancome's Bifacil.

I ran out of Gently Off and didn't want to spend that much money on make-up remover, so I decided to try a drug store brand.  I still have MAC wipes left but I really prefer not to use them on my eyes.  They irritate me after a while.  I remember my trainer telling us in update that the wipes contain a sugar derivative and this causes burning in the eye area.  So I went to Kroger's Grocery store (which is starting to become one of my favorite places to shop for cosmetics LOL!) and went down the cosmetic aisle.  Everything there is still 25% off.  I saw Cover Girl and Maybeline.  Both were too small.  I then looked at Revlon and Loreal.  They cost a bit more than I was willing to pay.

Finally I saw the Almay eye make-up remover pre soaked pads(which I tried a while back and hated due to them being too thin and having to use way too many at a time) and then the Almay liquid eye make-up remover.   I pondered for a while and then decided that I'd give it a try.  Woo Hoo!  I feel like I hit the jackpot!  This stuff is amazing.  I will certainly buy more.  Maybe even two at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics