![]() |
| I added false lashes |
Face
- Black Opal Foundation Stick Truly Topaz
- Queen Collection Brown Bronze Mineral powder
- Coastal Scents Sunless Body Art Bronzer Light (cheek highlight)
- Queen Collection Ebony Bronze Bronzer (contour)
- NYX Mosaic Powder MPB 10 Love (blush)
- Black Opal Oil Blocking Invisible Powder (finishing powder)
Eyes
- Black Opal Foundation Stick Heavenly Honey (concealer and base for shadow)
- Brown Highlight M.A.C. Naked Pigment
- Transition color M.A.C. Tete a Tint
- Crease M.A.C. Saffron/Sketch
- Lid M.A.C. Expensive Pink/Sketch
- Top Liner M.A.C. Boot Black
- Waterline liner Urban Decay Zero
- Lashline liner Milani Easyliner for Eyes Glitter Purple Quartz
- Smokey color through lashes M.A.C. Sketch
- Under eye concealer M.A.C. Select Moisture Cover NC45
- Mascara M.A.C. Zoomfast Black
- False Lashes The Creme Shop Lashes #12
Lips
- M.A.C. CB 96
- M.A.C. Lychee Luxe Lipglass




You look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love Expensive Pink- one of my favorite MAC e/s! I've also been eyeing that Lychee Luxe Lipglass!
ReplyDelete@Carolina
ReplyDeleteThanks! I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. :D
@Lady K aka Kendra
ReplyDeleteYes Expensive Pink works on EVERYBODY! Definitely a fave of mine on myself as well as on clients. You really should get Lychee Luxe. It's a beautiful coral color on it's own. I mixed it with CB 96 which is a pretty orange so that's why it looks more orange. Maybe you can get it for free if you do the Back 2 MAC. Is there a freestanding MAC store near you?
Love it! You look so pretty. I love the lip color. Didn't know you worked at Mac!
ReplyDelete