
This is a finished look of me using the new Elf Matte Lip Color in Natural with Elf Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit
I'm still very excited about getting my Elf Shipment. I did a full face with some of the products. Here's what I used to accomplish this look.
Eyes
- Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper *received this from RCA to review*
- Black Opal Foundation Stick Heavenly Honey (as concealer to shape brows and under eye)
- Coastal Scents Smokey Palette (matte yellow-neon green) inner eye lid
- Coastal Scents Smokey Palette (matte green) middle to outer eye lid
- M.A.C. Saddle in the crease
- Coastal Scents Smokey Palette (Frosty light green) in the inner crease
- M.A.C. Beauty Marked in they outer crease and lower lashline
- M.A.C. Vanilla Pigment as brow highlight
- M.A.C. Motif as color above the crease and below highlight
- Elf Waterproof liquid eyeliner pen
- Loreal Voluminous Million Mascara
- Milani Glitter eye liner lower lashline
Face
- M.A.C. Mineralize SPF15 (cream) Foundation in NC45
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Mineral Powder Compact in Brown Bronze1
- Elf HD Powder
- Skindinavia No More Shine Finishing Spray (terrific stuff, I'll review later)
Cheeks
- Elf All Over Stick in Toast as Cheek Highlight
- Elf Studio blush in Candid Coral
- Clinique Blush in Mysterious Mocha as Contour
Lips
- Elf matte lip color in Neutral
- Elf Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit
pretty! I love ELF products. They're so cheap and many of them are of good quality
ReplyDeletelike it! i just started posting makeuplooks too! any tips?
ReplyDeleteThanks Morgan!
ReplyDeleteFunny that you mentioned many of them are good quality. Unfortunately Elf can be a hit or miss. Ha ha! Overall, they are pretty good though. :D
Thanks for the follow and for commenting. I appreciate the support.
@Zarah-Zoe
ReplyDeleteThanks! Just be yourself. Everyone has their own style.