Ravishing Cremesheen Lipstick
On the left with a flash and on the right without the flash
This is me wearing MAC Ravishing by itself. Even though it's a Cremesheen, I didn't find it to be be that moisturizing. I was expecting it to feel really soothing, but it just felt like a regular lipstick. It also had more pigment than I expected, which is good since most cremesheens tend to be more sheer in color. If I didn't know better, I would've guessed it was an MAC Amplified lipstick instead.
On the left with a flash and on the right without the flash
This is me wearing MAC Ravishing by itself. Even though it's a Cremesheen, I didn't find it to be be that moisturizing. I was expecting it to feel really soothing, but it just felt like a regular lipstick. It also had more pigment than I expected, which is good since most cremesheens tend to be more sheer in color. If I didn't know better, I would've guessed it was an MAC Amplified lipstick instead.
These are the colors swatched next to each other. Ravishing is on the top and Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass is on the bottom.
Ha ha! Check out my serious pout on the left! LOL! :D
Here I have combined the colors to produce this fun light peachy effect. I'm not sure why, but it feels as though Viva Glam Gaga 2 isn't as sticky as most lipglasses. It feel really good on my lips.







Omg I love this color on you!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much! I just happened to try the combo and liked it. Ha ha! :-)
ReplyDelete