I attended the Breaking the Rules Fashion Show tonight at Club 2020 in downtown and all I can say is that the designers and fashion stylists, hair stylists, and make up artists were on point. The pieces were unique, chic, a bit daring but fly.
I loved the red background. It added a bit of sexiness to the collections. There was good music playing in the background and the crowd was very eager to see the latest creations. During the intermission, there was a dance performance by a group called Train Wreck. They kept the crowd entertained as the models and designers moved on to part 2 of the show.
This Men's Collection was by my friend and Fashion Stylist James King
Here are more pictures of the other collections.
I was very impressed with this being the first year. It was nicely put together and well attended, especially for a Sunday night. Kudos to James King and Courtney Evans for putting on such a great show. I can't wait to see what you all have in store next.


















No comments:
Post a Comment