Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Beauty By LeRenda

Hi Everyone!  I wanted you to know that I'm moving to a new site.  In order to better market my brand, I've decided to change my blog and freelance business to Beauty By LeRenda.  I truly appreciate all of the support that you have given me this year.  I hope that you will continue to support me in this new endeavor.  Please join me from now on at my new site.

Thank you again,

LeRenda

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't you post the link to your new website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lily Seymour, just click on "Beauty By LeRenda" in the paragraph and it'll take you to the site :-)

    I just followed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lily Seymour

    Sorry about that. It's beautybylerenda.com. As Ms. Viva Glam stated, you can click on the link in the paragraph and it will take you right to it.

    @Ms. Viva Glam

    Thank you so much for following!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics