Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Revlon Color Stay Liquid Foundation


This is how I looked at 5:20pm with the Revlon Colorstay Liquid(Caramel 400) and Queen Collection Mineral Pressed Powder (Brown Bronze 1) without ANY touch-ups or blotting.  I put my make up on this morning before work at 7:15am.  This is unheard of!!!



                                                         
                                                                  Me Blotting at 5:25pm
No body believes me when I explain how ridiculously oily I am.  The sheets just stick to my skin by themselves. SMH
Me after Blotting w/o any extra powder.  So technically no touch ups, just blotting. ;-)
Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation is advertised to last up to 16 hrs.  So far I've made it for 10hrs without having to add more powder, just blotting was done.  I'm thoroughly impressed.  Could it be that I've finally found my "holy grail" foundation????  I'll have to put this up to the test against the Coastal Scents HD foundation before I make my final decision.  I plan to wear the Coastal Scents HD foundation tomorrow and see how it goes.  I'll keep you posted on the results. :D

1 comment:

  1. So I was running late the next morning and didn't get a chance to do my make up before I left the house. Sorry I wasn't able to compare then. I will really soon. I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics