FLOOD THE NYX WALL BY REPOSTING!!! Like and repost this if you think the $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon
2 more hours!!! EEEKK! I'm trying my best without jumping through the computer screen and placing the items in the cart myself.
How exactly are you guys "working" on it? The ONLY way I can see things getting resolved is to bring in some extra IT guys to work the glitches out, or have a better web host with more bandwidth.
& to EXTEND the $1.20 sale due to the inconvenience!
I just have to laugh that they say to contact customer service if they are unhappy with them. Why? So they can say the same fucking thing over and over again, without any real resolve? I feel bad for whoever is taking those calls, but man ... the CEO and President better get their shit together and realize we want $1.20 ... not their BULLSHIT 50% off.
REPOST THIS INSTEAD! Like and repost this if you plan to Unlike this page at 12pm PST if you haven't been able to check out, and if you think $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon.
FLOOD THE NYX WALL BY REPOSTING!!! Like and repost this if you think the $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon.
FLOOD THE NYX WALL BY REPOSTING!!! Like and repost this if you think the $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon.
How exactly are you guys "working" on it? The ONLY way I can see things getting resolved is to bring in some extra IT guys to work the glitches out, or have a better web host with more bandwidth.
& to EXTEND the $1.20 sale due to the inconvenience!
I just have to laugh that they say to contact customer service if they are unhappy with them. Why? So they can say the same fucking thing over and over again, without any real resolve? I feel bad for whoever is taking those calls, but man ... the CEO and President better get their shit together and realize we want $1.20 ... not their BULLSHIT 50% off.
REPOST THIS INSTEAD! Like and repost this if you plan to Unlike this page at 12pm PST if you haven't been able to check out, and if you think $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon.
FLOOD THE NYX WALL BY REPOSTING!!! Like and repost this if you think the $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon.
FLOOD THE NYX WALL BY REPOSTING!!! Like and repost this if you think the $1.20 sale should go on ALL WEEK instead of the 50% OFF coupon.
NYX Cosmetics wanted to do something special for their loyal customers by having a special 12hr sale with products for $1.20. This caused 1,000s of customers to get majorly excited and immediately they flooded the website. Unfortunately, it appears that NYX was not prepared for the amount of traffic they received and it shut down the website and as of right now, it's still not working properly. An outrage has resulted on Facebook due to customers not being able to purchase the products within the 12hr period, that was extended until today @12pm. As a consolation, NYX is offering a 50% off coupon code. The downside for the company is that this only heightened the anger and resentment customers already had. Clearly 50%off is not the same as about 80% off.
So what's my personal take on all of this? It's technology. Things happen. I really don't think they did it on purpose. I would imagine that they have contacted all of the I.T. people that they could to address this nightmare. I'm not as upset as most of the customers. It's a bit surprising and maybe even unnerving to see that people are contacting the BBB, and starting boycotts now. I mean, is it disappointing? Sure, but some people tend to take things too far. I mean...it's make-up. I wonder if they are this involved and active in their local
*Update* As of 12:17pm I still haven't been able to check out BUT the prices are still showing up as $1.20 so there's hope. :D
*UPDATE #2*
NYX decided not to honor the $1.20 sale price after all and will not extend the sale or postpone it. Instead, they are giving their "loyal fans" a special 50% off coupon code after the "loyal fans" email them. NYX is saying they would like to address each "loyal fan" individually so they are requiring emails to be sent to do this. After reading more disgruntled comments on the NYX fan page, it seems as though very few, if any, have received a response from NYX. The majority of the people are outraged and are no longer interested in the brand. There are some ex fans who are even posting info about other brands (especially ELF, because they're currently having a 50% off sale).
This was not a good business move at all for NYX.
*This image came from the NYX Facebook Fan Page
No comments:
Post a Comment