Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Mascara --Maybeline Falsies

I finally purchased the Maybeline Falsies Mascara.  On my eyes I used the MAC Wonder Woman Valiant Quad with Revlon Color Stay liquid pen liner. Here's my take on it.

The brush is supposed to make the huge difference in giving you a "false eyelash" appearance. It reminds me of Clinique's High impact Curling wand.  It even recommends similar instructions.  I'l never forget my Clinique Trainer taught us to go from a frown to a smile. LOL!  Meaning use the brush with it turned down first and roll up through your lashes.
The before pic
The before pic from another angle
The results with me looking down
Results with me looking up
At an angle

Overall, the mascara is okay.  Definitely didn't live up to the hype for me.  I used 3 coats to get the effect used in the above pics.  That's not impressive to me.  My dream mascara would allow me to get the look I wanted with only 1 coat.  The search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics