Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coastal Scents Mini Haul

I purchased a few products from Coastal Scents two weeks ago.  I talked about how much I love the concealer palette already but I didn't mention the other things that I purchased.  See below.


African Black Soap, 4 foundation samples in ST11, Smacks lip gloss in Coral Funk, 2 eye shadow samples




Woo Hoo!  I finally got the Smokey Palette!
Both the concealer and Smokey palettes were very good choices.  I'm quite proud of myself.
It's a lot smaller than I expected
Brand new!
Ooooh Pretty Pretty colors all arranged together in families.
I didn't swatch all of them just the first column
Very pretty and pigmented
Coral Funk 
Me gusta!! It shows up more orange than pink in real life.  I love it and it's not too sticky.


Looks with these products will come later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics