My experiences as a Professional Make-Up Artist. This is my place to talk about products, application, comparisons, and share tips.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Pink Lips
Pink is such a gorgeous color. Pink and Purple are my favorite colors. I love them equally and try to balance things out to where I have equal amounts of pink things and purple things. Now I have enough insight to know that this is not the norm. Ha ha ha!! I know that some women hate pink because they feel it's too stereotypical and girlie. That's understandable. I have to admit that I've always loved pink. I'm sure most of that love came from be being taught that pink is for girls and blue is for boys. Oh well, I fell for it. With all of that being said, all women can wear pink lips. The color pink has soooo many varieties of shades, tints, and tones. It's easy to get overwhelmed. Here are some ways to wear a pink lip below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment